Central Oklahoma Clean Cities membership is open to business, non-profit and government fleets, as well as companies, organizations, and agencies involved in all aspects of the alternative transportation fuels and advanced vehicle technologies industry. Membership is also open to non-profit environmental organizations whose primary interests include air quality, sustainable energy solutions, and economic development.
Our current members include government and industry fleet managers, vehicle and engine manufacturers and dealerships; fueling equipment manufacturers, suppliers, installers and maintenance companies; vehicle conversion, repowering, and service providers; energy producers, utility providers, and fuel marketers; vehicle maintenance technician training centers; environmental groups; and other business, non-profit, and government entities involved in related markets including air quality oversight.
Download a membership application here.
Central Oklahoma Clean Cities Annual Dues
COKCC COMMUNITY INVESTOR
- Energy Exploration & Production Companies
- Natural Gas and Electric Utilities (fuel providers)
- Commercial Fleets of 500 or more vehicles
- Original Equipment Manufacturers w/ nationwide dealerships
- Commercial Fleets of 100 - 499 vehicles
- Alternative Fuel Retailers and Marketers w/ multiple fueling sites, i.e. national or regional presence.
- OEM Engine Manufacturers, Alternative Fuel Equipment Manufacturers and Distributors.
- Conversion Companies & Equipment Upfitters connected to networked or OEM dealerships
- Local OEM vehicle dealerships & Small Volume Manufacturers
- Commercial Fleets of 50-99 vehicles
- Local Alternative Fuel Retailers and Marketers w/o national or regional presence and three (3) local or fewer fueling sites.
- Local Small Business Conversion Companies and Upfitters not connected to OEM dealerships
- Local Small Business Equipment Service companies not connected to OEM dealerships
- Non-ACOG-member local governments
- Commercial fleets of 20 - 49 vehicles
- Commercial fleets of fewer than 20 vehicles
- Other small local business concerns w/ vested interests in the alternative fuels and advanced technology vehicles industry such as investment firms and incentives brokers
FRIENDS OF COKCC
$50 - $0
- Non-profit organizations w/fleets
- Non-profit organizations w/o fleets whose primary interests in Clean Cities are regional air quality or economic development
- School Districts fleets
- College and University fleets